Razor Network (RAZOR) traded up 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 7th. One Razor Network coin can now be purchased for $0.0084 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Razor Network has a total market capitalization of $2.48 million and $282,183.00 worth of Razor Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Razor Network has traded 8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Gold Secured Currency (GSX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001280 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000978 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Anchor Protocol (ANC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00008768 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- MAPS (MAPS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- EgoPlatform (EGO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000688 BTC.
About Razor Network
Razor Network (CRYPTO:RAZOR) is a coin. Razor Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 293,651,112 coins. The Reddit community for Razor Network is https://reddit.com/r/RazorNetwork. Razor Network’s official Twitter account is @razor_network.
Buying and Selling Razor Network
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Razor Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Razor Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Razor Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Razor Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Razor Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.