Ultiledger (ULT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 7th. In the last week, Ultiledger has traded up 0.4% against the dollar. One Ultiledger coin can now be bought for $0.0084 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Ultiledger has a total market capitalization of $23.77 million and approximately $23,026.00 worth of Ultiledger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,219.88 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004304 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00003919 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded up 29.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00004333 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.60 or 0.00131771 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.26 or 0.00035564 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.63 or 0.00067293 BTC.
Ultiledger (CRYPTO:ULT) is a coin. Its genesis date was July 27th, 2018. Ultiledger’s total supply is 4,500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 2,836,429,509 coins. The official message board for Ultiledger is firstname.lastname@example.org. Ultiledger’s official Twitter account is @Ultiledgerio. Ultiledger’s official website is www.ultiledger.io.
Buying and Selling Ultiledger
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultiledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultiledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultiledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultiledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultiledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.