Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on August 9th. One Binance USD coin can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00004340 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Binance USD has traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar. Binance USD has a total market cap of $17.82 billion and approximately $5.44 billion worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23,067.73 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004339 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00003836 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004330 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00037876 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29.72 or 0.00128927 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.79 or 0.00064128 BTC.
- Magic Internet Money (MIM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004329 BTC.
Binance USD Profile
BUSD is a coin. Its launch date was September 10th, 2019. Binance USD’s total supply is 17,811,195,184 coins. Binance USD’s official Twitter account is @PaxosGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. Binance USD’s official message board is medium.com/Paxos. The official website for Binance USD is www.paxos.com/busd.
Binance USD Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance USD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Binance USD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.