CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 9th. CyberMiles has a total market cap of $2.30 million and approximately $145,765.00 worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One CyberMiles coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Unitech (UTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.32 or 0.00036052 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23,050.91 or 0.99933148 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00020508 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $58.92 or 0.00255439 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.20 or 0.00048564 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000742 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 35.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006190 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004132 BTC.
CyberMiles Coin Profile
CyberMiles (CRYPTO:CMT) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 5th, 2017. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 800,000,000 coins. CyberMiles’ official website is www.cybermiles.io. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here. CyberMiles’ official message board is medium.com/cybermiles.
CyberMiles Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberMiles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.