Invictus Hyperion Fund (IHF) traded 20.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 9th. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a total market capitalization of $7.24 million and $38.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Invictus Hyperion Fund coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0629 or 0.00000272 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded 20.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23,092.47 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004332 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004330 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00003846 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004325 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00037657 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.71 or 0.00128653 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.78 or 0.00064007 BTC.
Invictus Hyperion Fund Coin Profile
Invictus Hyperion Fund (IHF) is a coin. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s total supply is 115,465,568 coins and its circulating supply is 115,093,401 coins. The Reddit community for Invictus Hyperion Fund is /r/invictuscapital and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s official Twitter account is @ic_invictus and its Facebook page is accessible here. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s official website is invictuscapital.com/hyperion.
Buying and Selling Invictus Hyperion Fund
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Invictus Hyperion Fund should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.