Separately, Scotiabank cut their price objective on shares of Park Lawn from C$43.00 to C$42.00 in a research report on Monday, June 27th. Six investment analysts have rated the stock with a buy rating, According to data from MarketBeat, the company presently has an average rating of “Buy” and an average price target of $46.50.
Park Lawn Stock Performance
Shares of PRRWF stock traded down $0.05 during trading on Tuesday, reaching $24.71. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 203 shares, compared to its average volume of 492. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $26.33 and a 200-day moving average price of $26.85. Park Lawn has a one year low of $24.55 and a one year high of $33.09.
Park Lawn Company Profile
Park Lawn Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides deathcare products and services in Canada and the United States. The company primarily offers cemetery lots, crypts, niches, monuments, caskets, urns, and other merchandise, as well as funeral, after life celebration, cemetery, and cremation services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Park Lawn (PRRWF)
- Are Medtronic And Intuitive Surgical Poised For Big Growth?
- Insider Sales At Cloudflare Are No Worry For Investors
- Ralph Lauren Is A Retail Stock You Can Buy And Hold
- Home Depot, Lowe’s On Track To Grow 2022 Earnings
- Could Smaller be Better for Investors in Norwegian Cruise Lines?
Receive News & Ratings for Park Lawn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Park Lawn and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.