Ravencoin Classic (RVC) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 9th. One Ravencoin Classic coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Ravencoin Classic has traded 11% higher against the US dollar. Ravencoin Classic has a market cap of $283,147.03 and approximately $23,849.00 worth of Ravencoin Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23,066.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,687.13 or 0.07314249 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36.56 or 0.00158505 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00020508 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.92 or 0.00255439 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.28 or 0.00681839 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $134.16 or 0.00581606 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00005561 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
Ravencoin Classic Profile
RVC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X16R hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 3rd, 2018. Ravencoin Classic’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 10,501,536,351 coins. Ravencoin Classic’s official website is ravencoinclassic.io. Ravencoin Classic’s official Twitter account is @RVNClassic_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ravencoin Classic’s official message board is medium.com/@rvnclassic.
Ravencoin Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ravencoin Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ravencoin Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.