Vertcoin (VTC) traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 9th. During the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Vertcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.14 or 0.00000625 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Vertcoin has a total market cap of $9.33 million and $31,859.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23,066.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,687.13 or 0.07314249 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.56 or 0.00158505 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00020508 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.92 or 0.00255439 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $157.28 or 0.00681839 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $134.16 or 0.00581606 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00005561 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
Vertcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on January 10th, 2014. Vertcoin’s total supply is 64,749,585 coins. The Reddit community for Vertcoin is /r/vertcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Vertcoin’s official Twitter account is @vertcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Vertcoin is vertcoin.org. The official message board for Vertcoin is medium.com/vertcoin-blog.
Buying and Selling Vertcoin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.