VIG (VIG) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 9th. VIG has a total market cap of $749,239.71 and approximately $87.00 worth of VIG was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, VIG has traded down 3.6% against the US dollar. One VIG coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ARPA Chain (ARPA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Nelore Coin (NLC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- PsyOptions (PSY) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- NPC DAO (NPC) traded up 271.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Echoin (EC) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CircleSwap (CIR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000633 BTC.
VIG Coin Profile
VIG (VIG) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256D hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 21st, 2018. VIG’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 894,998,355 coins. VIG’s official website is vigor.ai. The Reddit community for VIG is https://reddit.com/r/vigorstablecoin. VIG’s official Twitter account is @vigorprotocol and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VIG Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIG directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIG should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VIG using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIG and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.