Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:ARZGF – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 0.5% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $15.50 and last traded at $15.50. Approximately 6,500 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 100% from the average daily volume of 3,256 shares. The stock had previously closed at $15.59.
Assicurazioni Generali Stock Down 0.5 %
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $16.45 and a 200 day moving average price of $18.65.
About Assicurazioni Generali
Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. provides various insurance solutions. The company operates through four segments: Non-Life; Life; Asset Management; and Holding and Other Business. It offers saving and protection insurance products for individuals and family; unit linked products with investment purposes; and motor, motor third-party liability, casualty, accident, health, and commercial and industrial risks insurance products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Assicurazioni Generali (ARZGF)
- Are Medtronic And Intuitive Surgical Poised For Big Growth?
- Insider Sales At Cloudflare Are No Worry For Investors
- Ralph Lauren Is A Retail Stock You Can Buy And Hold
- Home Depot, Lowe’s On Track To Grow 2022 Earnings
- Could Smaller be Better for Investors in Norwegian Cruise Lines?
Receive News & Ratings for Assicurazioni Generali Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Assicurazioni Generali and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.