Contentos (COS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 9th. One Contentos coin can now be bought for about $0.0077 or 0.00000033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Contentos has a total market capitalization of $31.84 million and approximately $8.02 million worth of Contentos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Contentos has traded down 1.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22,896.23 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004368 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004368 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00003837 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004362 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002233 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.43 or 0.00036824 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.27 or 0.00127852 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00068473 BTC.
COS is a coin. Contentos’ total supply is 9,927,702,801 coins and its circulating supply is 4,153,822,544 coins. The official website for Contentos is www.contentos.io. Contentos’ official Twitter account is @contentosio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Contentos is /r/Contentosofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Contentos’ official message board is medium.com/contentos-io.
Contentos Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contentos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Contentos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Contentos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Contentos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contentos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.