Forian (NASDAQ:FORA – Get Rating) is set to announce its earnings results after the market closes on Thursday, August 11th. Investors that wish to register for the company’s conference call can do so using this link.
Forian (NASDAQ:FORA – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, May 12th. The company reported ($0.21) earnings per share for the quarter. The business had revenue of $6.39 million during the quarter.
Forian Trading Up 0.2 %
Forian stock opened at $4.01 on Wednesday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $4.61 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $5.24. Forian has a fifty-two week low of $2.56 and a fifty-two week high of $12.56.
Institutional Trading of Forian
Forian Inc provides software solutions, proprietary data driven insights, and predictive analytics to optimize the operational, clinical, and financial performance of its healthcare, cannabis, and government customers. It operates through three segments: Information & Software, Services, and Other.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Forian (FORA)
- Are 3M, Honeywell, GE Buys After Quarterly Reports?
- This Defense Stock Has Bullish Fundamentals AND Technicals
- CVS and Walgreens Show Why Investment Objectives Matter
- Is Sofi Financial Stock Finally Ready to Pay Off for Investors?
- Are Medtronic And Intuitive Surgical Poised For Big Growth?
Receive News & Ratings for Forian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forian and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.