Genel Energy plc (OTCMKTS:GEGYF – Get Rating) traded down 0.8% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $1.65 and last traded at $1.65. 1,900 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 56% from the average session volume of 1,215 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.66.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. lowered Genel Energy from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating and lifted their price objective for the company from GBX 177 ($2.14) to GBX 182 ($2.20) in a report on Friday, May 13th.
Genel Energy Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $1.77 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.94.
Genel Energy Company Profile
Genel Energy plc, through its subsidiaries, operates as an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. It operates through two segments, Production and Pre-production. The Production segment holds a 25% working interest in the Tawke PSC; 44% working interest in the Taq Taq PSC; and 30% working interest in the Sarta PSC located in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq (KRI).
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Genel Energy (GEGYF)
- Are Medtronic And Intuitive Surgical Poised For Big Growth?
- Ralph Lauren Is A Retail Stock You Can Buy And Hold
- Insider Sales At Cloudflare Are No Worry For Investors
- Home Depot, Lowe’s On Track To Grow 2022 Earnings
- Could Smaller be Better for Investors in Norwegian Cruise Lines?
Receive News & Ratings for Genel Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genel Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.