MRI Interventions Inc (OTCMKTS:MRIC – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 0.4% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $5.03 and last traded at $5.14. Approximately 51,600 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 18% from the average daily volume of 63,036 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.16.
MRI Interventions Stock Down 0.4 %
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $5.14.
About MRI Interventions
MRI Interventions, Inc operates as a medical device company primarily in the United States. The company develops and commercializes platforms for performing minimally invasive surgical procedures in the brain and heart under direct, intra-procedural magnetic resonance imaging guidance. It offers ClearPoint system, a neuro-navigation system designed for placing catheters, electrodes, and laser fibers to treat various neurological diseases and conditions, as well as for performing biopsies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MRI Interventions (MRIC)
- Are Medtronic And Intuitive Surgical Poised For Big Growth?
- Insider Sales At Cloudflare Are No Worry For Investors
- Ralph Lauren Is A Retail Stock You Can Buy And Hold
- Home Depot, Lowe’s On Track To Grow 2022 Earnings
- Could Smaller be Better for Investors in Norwegian Cruise Lines?
Receive News & Ratings for MRI Interventions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MRI Interventions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.