Peoples Ltd. (OTCMKTS:PPLL – Get Rating) shares were up 12.9% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $70.00 and last traded at $70.00. Approximately 100 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 80% from the average daily volume of 512 shares. The stock had previously closed at $62.00.
Peoples Trading Up 12.9 %
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $63.86 and a 200 day simple moving average of $68.98.
Peoples Company Profile
Peoples Ltd. operates as the holding company for PS Bank that provides various financial services to individuals, small businesses, and corporate customers in Pennsylvania, the United States. It offers savings, checking, money market, business checking, NOW checking, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Peoples (PPLL)
- Are Medtronic And Intuitive Surgical Poised For Big Growth?
- Ralph Lauren Is A Retail Stock You Can Buy And Hold
- Insider Sales At Cloudflare Are No Worry For Investors
- Home Depot, Lowe’s On Track To Grow 2022 Earnings
- Could Smaller be Better for Investors in Norwegian Cruise Lines?
Receive News & Ratings for Peoples Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Peoples and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.