Ergo (ERG) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. Over the last week, Ergo has traded 46% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ergo has a total market capitalization of $105.46 million and $1.33 million worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ergo coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.29 or 0.00014047 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23,452.65 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,849.11 or 0.07884437 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.51 or 0.00172732 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00021884 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.83 or 0.00259376 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $169.50 or 0.00722747 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $134.02 or 0.00571450 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00005219 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000920 BTC.
Ergo Coin Profile
Ergo (ERG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Autolykos hashing algorithm. Ergo’s total supply is 35,316,150 coins and its circulating supply is 32,012,428 coins. Ergo’s official website is ergoplatform.org. Ergo’s official Twitter account is @ergoplatformorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ergo
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ergo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ergo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.