TitanSwap (TITAN) traded down 8.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. In the last week, TitanSwap has traded 14.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. TitanSwap has a total market capitalization of $59.47 million and approximately $5.89 million worth of TitanSwap was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TitanSwap coin can now be bought for about $1.11 or 0.00004749 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23,452.25 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004265 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004264 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00003790 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00004293 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002180 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $30.18 or 0.00128678 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.09 or 0.00034487 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.46 or 0.00070193 BTC.
TitanSwap (CRYPTO:TITAN) is a coin. It launched on September 14th, 2018. TitanSwap’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 53,404,160 coins. TitanSwap’s official Twitter account is @TitanAutonomous and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TitanSwap is titanswap.org.
Buying and Selling TitanSwap
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TitanSwap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TitanSwap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TitanSwap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TitanSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TitanSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.