ARC Group Worldwide, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ARCW – Get Rating) crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $1.09 and traded as low as $0.76. ARC Group Worldwide shares last traded at $0.76, with a volume of 1,911 shares traded.
ARC Group Worldwide Price Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $0.98 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.09.
About ARC Group Worldwide
ARC Group Worldwide, Inc provides metal injection molding components in the United States and internationally. The company also offers plastic injection molding and tooling products. It serves aerospace, automotive, defense, medical, and other industries. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Deland, Florida.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
Receive News & Ratings for ARC Group Worldwide Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ARC Group Worldwide and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.