Color Platform (CLR) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 23rd. One Color Platform coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Color Platform has traded 0% higher against the US dollar. Color Platform has a market cap of $214,080.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Color Platform was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18,716.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $114.22 or 0.00610264 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $114.14 or 0.00608705 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.86 or 0.00261053 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00053696 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000970 BTC.
- Alpha Coin (ALPHA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00005028 BTC.
- Coin of champions (COC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Color Platform Coin Profile
Color Platform (CLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 6th, 2013. Color Platform’s total supply is 350,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 137,230,262 coins. Color Platform’s official message board is medium.com/colorsorg. The official website for Color Platform is color-platform.org/~colors/en. Color Platform’s official Twitter account is @copperlark and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Color Platform is /r/colorsorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Color Platform Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Color Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Color Platform should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Color Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Color Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Color Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.