Conceal (CCX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 23rd. Conceal has a market cap of $1.01 million and approximately $6,630.00 worth of Conceal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Conceal coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0691 or 0.00000365 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Conceal has traded down 13.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dero (DERO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00019147 BTC.
- Coalculus (COAL) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001489 BTC.
- ByteCoin (BCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- MoneroV (XMV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- ZUM TOKEN (ZUM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Conceal is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Conceal’s total supply is 21,477,674 coins and its circulating supply is 14,669,628 coins. The official message board for Conceal is medium.com/@ConcealNetwork. Conceal’s official Twitter account is @ConcealNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Conceal is conceal.network. The Reddit community for Conceal is /r/ConcealNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Conceal
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Conceal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Conceal should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Conceal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Conceal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Conceal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.