DEUS Finance (DEUS) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. Over the last seven days, DEUS Finance has traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar. DEUS Finance has a market capitalization of $1.16 million and approximately $65,956.00 worth of DEUS Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DEUS Finance coin can currently be bought for approximately $43.25 or 0.00228749 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 99.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Euro Coin (EUROC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00004390 BTC.
- Jeff in Space (JEFF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00011004 BTC.
- Lumi Credits (LUMI) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- AXIA Coin (AXC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00070385 BTC.
- MVP Coin (MVP) traded 28.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,053.00 or 0.10760105 BTC.
- Tarality (TARAL) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- The Web3 Project (WEB3) traded up 213.7% against the dollar and now trades at $517.71 or 0.02213862 BTC.
About DEUS Finance
DEUS Finance’s genesis date was September 28th, 2021. DEUS Finance’s total supply is 26,933 coins. DEUS Finance’s official website is deus.finance. DEUS Finance’s official Twitter account is @DeusDao and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DEUS Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DEUS Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DEUS Finance should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DEUS Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DEUS Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DEUS Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.