FairGame (FAIR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. One FairGame coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, FairGame has traded down 1.1% against the dollar. FairGame has a total market cap of $890,216.60 and approximately $184,631.00 worth of FairGame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001715 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00014876 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- FairCoin (FAIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00003643 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Giresunspor Token (GRS) traded 26.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00002609 BTC.
FairGame (CRYPTO:FAIR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 6th, 2014. FairGame’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 960,000,000 coins. The official website for FairGame is fair.game. FairGame’s official Twitter account is @FairCoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FairGame
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairGame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairGame should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FairGame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.