FRP Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:FRPH – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $53.34 and last traded at $53.72, with a volume of 16039 shares. The stock had previously closed at $55.53.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, StockNews.com lowered shares of FRP from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Tuesday, August 23rd.
FRP Stock Down 3.3 %
The stock has a market cap of $507.92 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 448.54 and a beta of 0.53. The company’s 50-day moving average is $58.23 and its 200-day moving average is $58.42.
Institutional Trading of FRP
FRP Holdings, Inc engages in the real estate businesses in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Asset Management, Mining Royalty Lands, Development, and Stabilized Joint Venture. The Asset Management segment owns, leases, and manages commercial properties. The Mining Royalty Lands segment owns various properties comprising approximately 15,000 acres under lease for mining rents or royalties primarily in Florida, Georgia, and Virginia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FRP (FRPH)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for FRP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FRP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.