Ignition (IC) traded 17.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. Ignition has a total market capitalization of $20,516.74 and approximately $15.00 worth of Ignition was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ignition coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0132 or 0.00000069 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Ignition has traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Unitech (UTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005291 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0965 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Aurix (AUR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00010098 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Cap (CAP) traded down 100% against the dollar and now trades at $152.51 or 0.00802218 BTC.
- Galaxy Heroes Coin (GHC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CloudChat (CC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Techpay Coin (TPC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000943 BTC.
Ignition Coin Profile
Ignition (CRYPTO:IC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Ignition’s total supply is 1,572,375 coins and its circulating supply is 1,559,202 coins. Ignition’s official website is www.ignitioncoin.org. The Reddit community for Ignition is /r/ignitioncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ignition’s official Twitter account is @ignition_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ignition Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignition directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ignition should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ignition using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ignition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignition and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.