Meter Governance (MTRG) traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. Meter Governance has a total market capitalization of $67.27 million and approximately $1.46 million worth of Meter Governance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Meter Governance coin can now be purchased for about $4.07 or 0.00021219 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Meter Governance has traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00001487 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001567 BTC.
- Satoshi (SATS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Nimiq (NIM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sin City Metaverse (SIN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000302 BTC.
Meter Governance Coin Profile
MTRG uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 17th, 2020. Meter Governance’s total supply is 40,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 16,543,877 coins. Meter Governance’s official Twitter account is @Meter_IO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Meter Governance is medium.com/meter-io. The official website for Meter Governance is www.meter.io.
Meter Governance Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meter Governance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Meter Governance should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Meter Governance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Meter Governance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meter Governance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.