MTN Group Limited (OTCMKTS:MTNOY – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $6.95 and last traded at $7.05, with a volume of 31407 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $7.32.
MTN Group Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.57, a current ratio of 1.01 and a quick ratio of 1.01. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $8.15 and its 200-day simple moving average is $9.84.
MTN Group Company Profile
MTN Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates in the mobile telecommunications industry. The company provides data, voice and SMS, digital and fintech, wholesale, and interconnect and roaming services, as well as sells mobile devices. It also offers network as a service, which include subsea cables providing international connectivity services; terrestrial and metro fiber networks; data centers and cable landing stations; and FTTx, towers, and radio access networks.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MTN Group (MTNOY)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
Receive News & Ratings for MTN Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MTN Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.