Pinnacle Private Wealth LLC bought a new position in shares of KFA Mount Lucas Index Strategy ETF (NYSEARCA:KMLM – Get Rating) in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The institutional investor bought 17,202 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $599,000. Pinnacle Private Wealth LLC owned approximately 0.35% of KFA Mount Lucas Index Strategy ETF at the end of the most recent quarter.
Separately, Jane Street Group LLC bought a new position in KFA Mount Lucas Index Strategy ETF in the first quarter valued at approximately $240,000.
KFA Mount Lucas Index Strategy ETF Stock Performance
Shares of NYSEARCA KMLM traded up $0.64 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $38.15. 189,793 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 52,969. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $35.58 and its 200-day moving average price is $34.96. KFA Mount Lucas Index Strategy ETF has a one year low of $26.49 and a one year high of $40.46.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on KFA Mount Lucas Index Strategy ETF (KMLM)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
Receive News & Ratings for KFA Mount Lucas Index Strategy ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KFA Mount Lucas Index Strategy ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.