Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SHTDF – Get Rating) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $2.28 and traded as low as $1.92. Sinopharm Group shares last traded at $1.92, with a volume of 2,091 shares traded.
Sinopharm Group Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $2.22 and its 200 day moving average is $2.28.
Sinopharm Group Company Profile
Sinopharm Group Co Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the wholesale and retail of pharmaceutical and medical devices and healthcare products in the People's Republic of China. The company operates through four segments: Pharmaceutical Distribution, Medical Devices, Retail Pharmacy, and Other Business.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sinopharm Group (SHTDF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Sinopharm Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sinopharm Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.