Shares of Sysmex Co. (OTCMKTS:SSMXY – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low on Friday . The stock traded as low as $27.02 and last traded at $27.05, with a volume of 56491 shares. The stock had previously closed at $27.98.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Citigroup lowered Sysmex from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Monday, September 5th.
Sysmex Price Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $31.35 and a 200-day simple moving average of $32.45. The stock has a market cap of $11.34 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 29.66 and a beta of 0.58. The company has a current ratio of 2.69, a quick ratio of 2.09 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05.
Sysmex Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of diagnostic instruments, reagents, and related software in Japan. The company offers three-part and five-part white blood cell differentiation instruments for use in hematology; and transport systems for high-volume testing in labs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sysmex (SSMXY)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
Receive News & Ratings for Sysmex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sysmex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.