Adshares (ADS) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. During the last week, Adshares has traded 0% higher against the US dollar. One Adshares coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.40 or 0.00008485 BTC on popular exchanges. Adshares has a total market capitalization of $46.33 million and $142,347.58 worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Terra (LUNA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00009223 BTC.
- Belrium (BEL) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00022956 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00005984 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002133 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000048 BTC.
Adshares Coin Profile
Adshares (ADS) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2021. Adshares’ total supply is 38,758,206 coins and its circulating supply is 33,089,047 coins. The official message board for Adshares is medium.com/adshares. The Reddit community for Adshares is https://reddit.com/r/adshares and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Adshares is adshares.net. Adshares’ official Twitter account is @adsharesnet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Adshares
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adshares should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Adshares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.