Air Industries Group Stock Performance
NYSE:AIRI opened at $6.71 on Monday. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $3.44 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.65. Air Industries Group has a 1-year low of $4.80 and a 1-year high of $10.40. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.58, a current ratio of 1.76 and a quick ratio of 0.38. The firm has a market cap of $21.74 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.59 and a beta of 0.64.
About Air Industries Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Air Industries Group (AIRI)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Air Industries Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Air Industries Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.