Shares of American Clean Resources Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SMPR – Get Rating) were up 51.4% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $2.70 and last traded at $2.65. Approximately 3,648 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 141% from the average daily volume of 1,516 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.75.
American Clean Resources Group Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $2.57 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $4.81. The firm has a market capitalization of $7.09 million, a P/E ratio of -7.57 and a beta of -0.25.
About American Clean Resources Group
Standard Metals Processing, Inc, an exploration stage company, intends to operate as a custom processing and permitted toll milling service provider. It focuses on the extraction of precious and strategic minerals from mined material, such as minerals in the gold, silver, and platinum metal groups. The company was formerly known as Standard Gold Holdings, Inc and changed its name to Standard Metals Processing, Inc in December 2013.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on American Clean Resources Group (SMPR)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for American Clean Resources Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Clean Resources Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.