Separately, Guggenheim decreased their price target on shares of Beasley Broadcast Group to $1.50 in a research note on Tuesday, November 15th.
Beasley Broadcast Group Stock Performance
BBGI stock opened at $1.01 on Monday. The company has a market capitalization of $29.85 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.39 and a beta of 1.11. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.16, a current ratio of 1.97 and a quick ratio of 1.97. Beasley Broadcast Group has a 1-year low of $0.97 and a 1-year high of $2.21. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.06 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.24.
Institutional Trading of Beasley Broadcast Group
Beasley Broadcast Group Company Profile
Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc, a multi-platform media company, owns and operates radio stations in the United States. It also operates Houston Outlaws, an esports team that competes in the Overwatch League. The company was founded in 1961 and is headquartered in Naples, Florida.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Beasley Broadcast Group (BBGI)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for Beasley Broadcast Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Beasley Broadcast Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.