Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 24th. During the last week, Bitcoin SV has traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin SV has a total market cap of $753.32 million and $50.88 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be bought for about $39.17 or 0.00238610 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16,413.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.90 or 0.00700010 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00054484 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000702 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Profile
Bitcoin SV is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 15th, 2018. Bitcoin SV’s total supply is 19,233,889 coins. Bitcoin SV’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinassn and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin SV’s official website is bitcoinsv.com.
Bitcoin SV Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.