Cronos (CRO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 24th. Over the last week, Cronos has traded 9% lower against the dollar. Cronos has a total market cap of $1.60 billion and approximately $21.55 million worth of Cronos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cronos token can now be bought for approximately $0.0635 or 0.00000387 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00076875 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00059956 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001438 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00009818 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00023160 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00005396 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000123 BTC.
Cronos Token Profile
Cronos uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on November 14th, 2019. Cronos’ total supply is 30,263,013,692 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,263,013,692 tokens. Cronos’ official Twitter account is @cryptocom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cronos is https://reddit.com/r/crypto_com and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Cronos is blog.crypto.com. Cronos’ official website is www.crypto.com/en/chain.
Cronos Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cronos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cronos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cronos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cronos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cronos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.