Impac Mortgage Trading Down 3.5 %
Impac Mortgage stock opened at $0.28 on Monday. Impac Mortgage has a one year low of $0.24 and a one year high of $1.35. The stock has a market cap of $6.02 million, a PE ratio of -0.24 and a beta of 0.73. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.83, a quick ratio of 3.62 and a current ratio of 5.01. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.31 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.49.
Impac Mortgage Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Impac Mortgage (IMH)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Impac Mortgage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Impac Mortgage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.