Joystick (JOY) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 24th. Joystick has a total market capitalization of $109.51 million and $27,655.89 worth of Joystick was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Joystick has traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Joystick token can currently be bought for approximately $0.55 or 0.00003337 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16,409.87 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00010559 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00007839 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00037628 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.59 or 0.00040150 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00006063 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00021802 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.72 or 0.00235963 BTC.
- Maiar DEX (MEX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000137 BTC.
Joystick is a token. Its genesis date was October 5th, 2022. Joystick’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 200,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Joystick is joystickgaming.io/content. The official website for Joystick is joystickgaming.io. Joystick’s official Twitter account is @joystickpros and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Joystick
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joystick directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joystick should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Joystick using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joystick Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joystick and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.