Senior Trading Down 1.6 %
Shares of OTC:SNIRF opened at 1.42 on Monday. The firm’s fifty day moving average is 1.51 and its 200-day moving average is 1.51. Senior has a 52 week low of 1.42 and a 52 week high of 1.56.
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Senior Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Senior and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.