Open Text Co. (TSE:OTEX – Get Rating) (NASDAQ:OTEX) Director P. Thomas Jenkins bought 120,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, November 21st. The shares were bought at an average price of C$38.13 per share, for a total transaction of C$4,575,274.56. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 2,023,349 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$77,144,810.05.
P. Thomas Jenkins also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, November 18th, P. Thomas Jenkins bought 160,000 shares of Open Text stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$39.02 per share, for a total transaction of C$6,243,156.48.
- On Monday, August 29th, P. Thomas Jenkins bought 750,000 shares of Open Text stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$40.83 per share, for a total transaction of C$30,621,278.25.
Open Text Trading Up 0.3 %
Shares of OTEX opened at C$39.77 on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 1.42, a quick ratio of 1.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 116.23. The firm’s 50-day moving average is C$37.84 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$44.71. Open Text Co. has a twelve month low of C$34.72 and a twelve month high of C$63.70. The firm has a market capitalization of C$10.75 billion and a P/E ratio of 54.48.
About Open Text
Open Text Corporation engages in the designs, develops, markets, and sells information management software and solutions. It offers content services; business network that manages data within the organization and outside the firewall; security and protection solutions for defending against cyber threats, and preparing for business continuity and response in the event of a breach; digital investigation and forensic security solutions; OpenText security solutions to address information cyber resilience needs; Carbonite and Webroot products; and OpenText Information Management software platform.
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Open Text Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Open Text and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.