SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. Over the last week, SingularityNET has traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar. SingularityNET has a market cap of $47.78 million and approximately $932,925.55 worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SingularityNET token can currently be purchased for about $0.0421 or 0.00000255 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16,521.88 or 0.99993837 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00010468 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00007785 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00037371 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.59 or 0.00039897 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006029 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00021680 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.06 or 0.00236406 BTC.
- Maiar DEX (MEX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000138 BTC.
SingularityNET Token Profile
SingularityNET (CRYPTO:AGIX) is a token. It launched on December 21st, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,226,577,439 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,134,872,922 tokens. SingularityNET’s official website is singularitynet.io. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is https://reddit.com/r/singularitynet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SingularityNET’s official message board is blog.singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularity_net and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SingularityNET Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.