Separately, Jefferies Financial Group started coverage on shares of Urban Logistics REIT in a research report on Friday, September 9th. They set a buy rating on the stock.
Urban Logistics REIT Stock Performance
Shares of PCILF opened at 1.69 on Monday. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is 1.60. Urban Logistics REIT has a 12-month low of 1.34 and a 12-month high of 2.93.
About Urban Logistics REIT
Urban Logistics REIT plc (the "Company") and its subsidiaries (the "Group") carry on the business of property lettings throughout the United Kingdom. The Company is a public limited company incorporated and domiciled in England and Wales and listed on AIM, part of the London Stock Exchange.
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Urban Logistics REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Urban Logistics REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.