Separately, B. Riley lifted their price objective on shares of Ashford from $19.00 to $23.00 and gave the stock a neutral rating in a research note on Thursday, August 18th.
Ashford Stock Up 3.9 %
NYSE:AINC opened at $14.59 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of $45.45 million, a P/E ratio of -1.53 and a beta of 2.08. Ashford has a fifty-two week low of $11.40 and a fifty-two week high of $21.74. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $14.68 and its two-hundred day moving average is $15.48.
Ashford Company Profile
Ashford, Inc is an asset management firm. The firm provides investment management and related services to the real estate and hospitality sectors. Ashford, Inc was formed on April 2, 2014 and is based in Dallas, Texas. Ashford Inc(NYSEAM:AINC) operates independently of Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc as of November 5, 2019.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ashford (AINC)
- Ford Revving Up Production Of EV Power Units At U.K. Plant
- Are the Short Sellers Still Right About Mullen Automotive stock?
- La-Z-Boy Reclines To More Comfortable Levels
- Is Apple Going To Rally Into Year End?
- Is The Recovery Rally Here For SoFi?
Receive News & Ratings for Ashford Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ashford and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.