Orchid (OXT) traded up 3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. One Orchid token can now be bought for about $0.0852 or 0.00000502 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Orchid has traded up 5.7% against the US dollar. Orchid has a market cap of $58.87 million and $4.73 million worth of Orchid was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00010602 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005895 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00036323 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00052972 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00005830 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00021405 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.47 or 0.00238567 BTC.
- Maiar DEX (MEX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00003700 BTC.
OXT is a token. Its launch date was December 3rd, 2019. Orchid’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 690,690,084 tokens. The official website for Orchid is www.orchid.com. Orchid’s official message board is blog.orchid.com. The Reddit community for Orchid is https://reddit.com/r/orchid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Orchid’s official Twitter account is @orchidprotocol.
Orchid Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orchid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orchid should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Orchid using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orchid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orchid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.