Arch Capital Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:ACGLO – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Friday, December 9th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, December 15th will be paid a dividend of 0.3406 per share on Saturday, December 31st. This represents a yield of 6.2%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, December 14th.
Arch Capital Group Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:ACGLO opened at $21.99 on Friday. Arch Capital Group has a 12-month low of $19.90 and a 12-month high of $25.86.
About Arch Capital Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Arch Capital Group (ACGLO)
- Can Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson Continue Outperforming the Index?
- This Is Why Daktronics Fell 40% In One Day
- Is It Time To Throw In The Towel On Gamestop?
- Why You Should Avoid Carvana Even if it Avoids Bankruptcy
- Are Investors Hearing The End Of Spotify’s Downtrend?
Receive News & Ratings for Arch Capital Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Arch Capital Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.