Shares of Bank of Georgia Group PLC (OTCMKTS:BDGSF – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $20.00 and last traded at $20.00, with a volume of 0 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $20.00.
Bank of Georgia Group Stock Performance
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $20.00 and its 200-day simple moving average is $20.02.
About Bank of Georgia Group
Bank of Georgia Group PLC, through its subsidiaries, provides various banking products and services in Georgia. It operates through three segments: Retail Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, and BNB. The Retail Banking segment offers consumer loans, mortgage loans, overdrafts, credit cards, and other credit facilities; funds transfer and settlement services; and customers' deposits for individuals and legal entities under the Express, Bank of Georgia, MSME, and SOLO brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bank of Georgia Group (BDGSF)
- Can Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson Continue Outperforming the Index?
- This Is Why Daktronics Fell 40% In One Day
- Is It Time To Throw In The Towel On Gamestop?
- Why You Should Avoid Carvana Even if it Avoids Bankruptcy
- Are Investors Hearing The End Of Spotify’s Downtrend?
Receive News & Ratings for Bank of Georgia Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bank of Georgia Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.