Boxlight Co. (NASDAQ:BOXL – Get Rating) CEO Michael Ross Pope purchased 32,000 shares of Boxlight stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, December 6th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $0.35 per share, with a total value of $11,200.00. Following the completion of the acquisition, the chief executive officer now directly owns 1,071,536 shares in the company, valued at $375,037.60. The purchase was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink.
Michael Ross Pope also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, October 14th, Michael Ross Pope sold 1,488 shares of Boxlight stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $0.52, for a total value of $773.76.
- On Wednesday, September 14th, Michael Ross Pope sold 1,543 shares of Boxlight stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $0.60, for a total value of $925.80.
- On Thursday, December 1st, Michael Ross Pope purchased 25,000 shares of Boxlight stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $0.39 per share, with a total value of $9,750.00.
Boxlight Stock Performance
NASDAQ BOXL opened at $0.33 on Friday. Boxlight Co. has a 1-year low of $0.29 and a 1-year high of $1.60. The company has a market capitalization of $24.31 million, a P/E ratio of -2.19 and a beta of 2.45. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $0.48 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.61. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.94, a current ratio of 1.90 and a quick ratio of 1.19.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
BOXL has been the subject of several research analyst reports. Maxim Group reaffirmed a “buy” rating and issued a $3.00 price objective on shares of Boxlight in a research note on Friday, August 12th. Alliance Global Partners dropped their price objective on Boxlight to $2.50 in a research note on Tuesday, November 15th.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Boxlight
Hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of the stock. UBS Group AG increased its position in Boxlight by 453.5% during the third quarter. UBS Group AG now owns 46,600 shares of the company’s stock worth $29,000 after buying an additional 38,181 shares in the last quarter. Jane Street Group LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Boxlight in the third quarter valued at $69,000. Renaissance Technologies LLC grew its position in shares of Boxlight by 20.6% in the third quarter. Renaissance Technologies LLC now owns 183,800 shares of the company’s stock valued at $114,000 after purchasing an additional 31,400 shares during the period. Perritt Capital Management Inc. purchased a new stake in shares of Boxlight in the third quarter valued at $186,000. Finally, State Street Corp grew its position in shares of Boxlight by 7.2% in the first quarter. State Street Corp now owns 218,699 shares of the company’s stock valued at $262,000 after purchasing an additional 14,621 shares during the period. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 10.07% of the company’s stock.
Boxlight Corporation develops, sells, and services interactive classroom technology products and solutions for the K-12 education market worldwide. The company provides interactive and non-interactive projectors, interactive flat panel displays, interactive touch projectors, touchboards, and MimioTeach that could turn any whiteboard interactive; and accessory document cameras, teacher pads for remote control, and assessment systems under the Mimio and Clevertouch brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Boxlight (BOXL)
- Can Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson Continue Outperforming the Index?
- This Is Why Daktronics Fell 40% In One Day
- Is It Time To Throw In The Towel On Gamestop?
- Why You Should Avoid Carvana Even if it Avoids Bankruptcy
- Are Investors Hearing The End Of Spotify’s Downtrend?
Receive News & Ratings for Boxlight Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boxlight and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.