CVI Holdings LLC lessened its holdings in AEye, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIDRW – Get Rating) by 31.2% during the second quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The firm owned 247,283 shares of the company’s stock after selling 112,335 shares during the quarter. CVI Holdings LLC’s holdings in AEye were worth $68,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Separately, Privium Fund Management B.V. raised its position in shares of AEye by 890.8% in the 1st quarter. Privium Fund Management B.V. now owns 296,261 shares of the company’s stock worth $332,000 after purchasing an additional 266,361 shares during the last quarter.
AEye Price Performance
Shares of LIDRW stock opened at $0.11 on Friday. AEye, Inc. has a one year low of $0.05 and a one year high of $1.38. The company’s 50-day moving average is $0.10 and its 200 day moving average is $0.31.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AEye (LIDRW)
- Can Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson Continue Outperforming the Index?
- This Is Why Daktronics Fell 40% In One Day
- Is It Time To Throw In The Towel On Gamestop?
- Why You Should Avoid Carvana Even if it Avoids Bankruptcy
- Are Investors Hearing The End Of Spotify’s Downtrend?
Receive News & Ratings for AEye Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AEye and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.