DigiByte (DGB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 9th. In the last week, DigiByte has traded 2.7% lower against the dollar. One DigiByte coin can currently be bought for $0.0076 or 0.00000044 BTC on exchanges. DigiByte has a market capitalization of $120.02 million and approximately $2.07 million worth of DigiByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17,244.45 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0983 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.63 or 0.00450091 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00021787 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00002248 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.56 or 0.00855488 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.35 or 0.00112184 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $111.48 or 0.00646355 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005803 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.45 or 0.00251900 BTC.
DigiByte Coin Profile
DigiByte (CRYPTO:DGB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 12th, 2014. DigiByte’s total supply is 15,858,049,756 coins. DigiByte’s official message board is dgbforum.com. The Reddit community for DigiByte is https://reddit.com/r/digibyte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigiByte’s official Twitter account is @digibytecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DigiByte is digibyte.org.
Buying and Selling DigiByte
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigiByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigiByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigiByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigiByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.