HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 10.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 9th. During the last seven days, HedgeTrade has traded down 8.7% against the US dollar. HedgeTrade has a total market cap of $39.41 million and approximately $4,445.48 worth of HedgeTrade was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HedgeTrade token can currently be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00000655 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002013 BTC.
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $965.55 or 0.05602010 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $88.16 or 0.00511486 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $5,269.50 or 0.30573054 BTC.
HedgeTrade Token Profile
HedgeTrade was first traded on December 7th, 2018. HedgeTrade’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 348,731,468 tokens. HedgeTrade’s official website is hedgetrade.com. HedgeTrade’s official Twitter account is @hedgetradehq and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HedgeTrade Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HedgeTrade directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HedgeTrade should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HedgeTrade using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HedgeTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HedgeTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.