Ion Energy Ltd. (CVE:ION – Get Rating) shares shot up 11.1% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as C$0.21 and last traded at C$0.20. 302,711 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 577% from the average session volume of 44,701 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.18.
Ion Energy Stock Up 2.5 %
The firm has a market capitalization of C$12.43 million and a PE ratio of -5.26. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is C$0.18 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.23.
About Ion Energy
Ion Energy Ltd. explores for and develops lithium assets in Asia. Its flagship property is the Baavhai Uul lithium brine project that covers 81,758 hectares located in Mongolia. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Costco vs Amazon: an end of the year showdown
- Can Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson Continue Outperforming the Index?
- This Is Why Daktronics Fell 40% In One Day
- Is It Time To Throw In The Towel On Gamestop?
- Why You Should Avoid Carvana Even if it Avoids Bankruptcy
Receive News & Ratings for Ion Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ion Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.